Why Choose Solar
Why Choose Solar
With Electricity and Gas prices ever on the increase, and power cuts predicted for the winter of 2016/2017, there has never been a better time to invest in solar Photovoltaic Battery Back up systems and solar thermal heating systems.
- The Price of Solar PV installations has dropped CONSIDERABLY over the last three years.
- Solar PV Systems can be fitted with essential circuit Battery back up systems in the event of power cuts. This could provide enough power to keep heating systems and basic lighting going through prolonged periods with no mains power.
- Solar Immersion heaters can be installed to give free hot water when the sun shines.
- The Government Feed in Tariffs are still generating incomes of up to £230.00 a year for a 4.0KW Solar PV system in the Nottingham Area, on a South facing, 35 degree pitched roof with no shade.
- The Feed in tariff contract lasts for 20 years guaranteed.
- The Feed in Tariffs are TAX FREE.
- All renewable energy is still only taxable at 5% VAT
- The Feed in tariff is Index linked, which means it goes up every year in accordance with Inflation.
- As well as the income from the feed in tariffs, depending on usage, customers can save up to £££££’s a year on their electricity bills.
- The electricity generated by Solar PV is all yours to use within your own house or business and its FREE !
- The new RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) of 2013 will mean that MCS acredited solar thermal, Biomass and Heat Pumps will also get a tariff for a period of 7 years.
NOW IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE RIGHT TIME TO INVEST IN RENEWABLE ENERGY !
Please feel free to contact us using the customer enquiry form above and we will be only too happy to discuss all of the options available to you.